ASHWELL GRANGE – Pennymoon, STROAT…
Greg Lance – Watkins
4 bedroom detached house for saleAshwell Grange, Stroat, Chepstow
NEW ON THE MARKET 09-Jan-2017
- Four Bedroom Converted Barn, Peaceful Rural Location.
- Large Garden, Lovely Views.
- In Easy Reach of Major Road and Rail Network.
Ashwell Grange is situated four miles north of Chepstow.
The property has a secure south facing garden with a leisure pool, summer house and lots of parking space. A substantial, comfortable family home with lots of character in a much sought after part of the country.
2.25m (7ft 5in) x 0.9m (2ft 11in)
Open to utility room, door to kitchen.
4.9m (16ft 1in) x 4.31m (14ft 2in)
Window to front aspect, exposed beams, oil fired Rayburn supplying central heating and hot water, large storage cupboard, American style fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, door to inner hall.
2.7m (8ft 10in) x 1.42m (4ft 8in)
Stairs to first floor, doors to living room and front porch.
1.7m (5ft 7in) x 1.64m (5ft 5in)
Window to side, door to to veranda.
4.82m (15ft 10in) x 4.32m (14ft 2in)
Exposed beams, fireplace with multi fuel stove, open plan to dining area.
5.2m (17ft 1in) x 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Velux roof light, purpose built bar/servery, French doors to garden.
3.55m (11ft 8in) x 1.37m (4ft 6in)
Window to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, doors to family bathroom and ground floor bedroom.
4m (13ft 1in) x 3.46m (11ft 4in)
Velux roof lights, feature exposed stone wall, low level WC, wash hand basin, corner jacuzzi bath, separate shower enclosure with mains supply shower, free standing sauna.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4:
4.23m (13ft 11in) x 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, open arch to dressing area.
2.65m (8ft 8in) x 1.23m (4ft 0in)
Hanging rails and shelving, door to store room with potential for an en-suite.
2.6m (8ft 6in) x 2m (6ft 7in)
Window to side, built in shelving.
Doors to bedrooms 1,2 and 3.
5.14m (16ft 10in) x 4.3m (14ft 1in) including en-suite
Window to front aspect, Velux roof light, two built in wardrobes, door to en-suite.
2.35m (7ft 9in) x 1.53m (5ft 0in)
Window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with mains supply shower, floor to ceiling tiles.
4.3m (14ft 1in) x 3m (9ft 10in)
Window to front aspect, wood flooring.
3.28m (10ft 9in) x 2m (6ft 7in)
Window to front aspect, over stairs storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wood flooring.
3.43m (11ft 3in) x 2.62m (8ft 7in)
Attached to the house with external access, power and light, storage in the roof space.
Inset pool surrounded with decking and over looked by the sunmer house.
Double gates open into the parking area and drive beyond. To the left a raised decked veranda provides outside relaxing and entertaining space. This area is accessed from the dining room and steps down to the lawn. At the far end of the garden is the walled pool area and summer house, set on a raised decked terrace enjoying the best of the view. It is a level south facing garden offering a good deal of privacy and security.
From Chepstow proceed on the A48 for 4 miles to the village of Stroat. Turn left toward Ashwell Grange as indicated by our directional sign and the ‘Reece’ sign post. Follow the road to the top, bear left then right. Pennymoon is the second barn on the left.
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
ABOUT ME, Details & Links: CLICK HERE
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Summary & archive, facts & comments on Ukip: http://Ukip-vs-EUkip.com
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Leave-The-EU Referendum & BreXit Process CLICK HERE
Documents, Essays & Treaties: CLICK HERE
The Hamlet of Stroat: CLICK HERE
Data & The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: CLICK HERE
Chepstow Chat: CLICK HERE
Christopher Story: CLICK HERE
Des Watkins DFC; CdeG: CLICK HERE/
Hollie Greig etc.: CLICK HERE
Psycheocracy: CLICK HERE
The McCann Case: CLICK HERE
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
A Concept of Governance Worthy of Developement: CLICK HERE
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I do NOT believe in prolonging human life beyond reasonable expectation of sentient participatory intellectual existence
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
- I try to make every effort to NOT infringe copyrights in any commercial way & make all corrections of fact brought to my attention by an identifiable individual
Re-TWEET my Twitterings