STROAT FARM COTTAGE, NP16 7LR …
Greg Lance – Watkins
Property type: Detached house | Tenure: Freehold | Last sale: £340,000 | Sale date: 27th Nov 2015
This freehold detached house is located at Stroat Farm Cottage, Stroat, Chepstow NP16 7LR.The house is on a shared private drive at Stroat Farm, off of the Unnamed road being the A48 or Gloucester Road, which has 37 properties on it with a average current value of £438,670, compared to an average property value of £299,224 for NP16 which includes Sedbury, Tutshill, Chepstow, Bulwark & Thornwell.
There have been 3 property sales on Unnamed road, NP16 over the last 5 years with an average house price paid of £425,000 and this detached house was last sold on 27th Nov 2015 for £340,000.
Previously listed for sale by Les Meekin on 24th Jun 2015 for £370,000
3 bed detached house
Property history of Stroat Farm Cottage, Stroat, Chepstow NP16 7LR
Stroat Farm Cottage is a lovely home set in attractive gardens and ground approaching an acre in total. The property, in ownership of the same family for the past thirty years, has been extended over time to provide comfortable, flexible family home …
- 3 bedrooms
- Detached house
- Double garage
- 1-5 acres garden
FOR SALE @ £370,000 Jun-2015
Stroat Farm Cottage is a lovely home set in attractive gardens and ground approaching an acre in total. The property, in ownership of the same family for the past thirty years, has been extended over time to provide comfortable, flexible accommodation. This extends to two good reception rooms, large family kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is a ground floor wet room. Outbuildings include a double garage and detached workshop/studio. A delightful English country garden surrounds the house, there is lots of outside space for relaxing and entertaining. At the rear is an enclosed paddock with field shelter. A picture postcard home in a location convenient to the towns of Lydney, Chepstow and major road and rail networks.
4m (13ft 1in) x 2.85m (9ft 4in)
Window to side aspect, doors to sitting room and kitchen, stairs to first floor.
4.8m (15ft 9in) x 3.64m (11ft 11in)
Bay windows with window seat to front, window to side aspect, exposed beams, stone chimney breast, open fire.
7m (23ft 0in) x 3.45m (11ft 4in)
Windows to side aspect, exposed stone wall, plumbing for washing machine, space for range cooker, walk in cupboard housing central heating boiler, doors to living room and rear garden.
6m (19ft 8in) x 3.7m (12ft 2in)
Windows to side and rear aspects, exposed stone wall, door to wet room.
3.15m (10ft 4in) x 1.4m (4ft 7in)
Low level WC, wash hand basin, floor to ceiling tiles, cap and cove flooring, electric shower.
3.1m (10ft 2in) x 1.7m (5ft 7in)
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, built in airing cupboard.
4.8m (15ft 9in) x 2.7m (8ft 10in)
Windows to front and side aspect.
3m (9ft 10in) x 3.62m (11ft 11in)
Windows to side and rear aspects, built in double wardrobe.
2.7m (8ft 10in) x 1.85m (6ft 1in)
Window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard.
3.35m (11ft 0in) x 1.9m (6ft 3in)
Window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, floor to ceiling tiles.
6.5m (21ft 4in) x 2.52m (8ft 3in)
Windows to front and side aspect, storage space in the rafters, door to side.
6.12m (20ft 1in) x 5.44m (17ft 10in)
Window to rear aspect, power, double up and over door, door to the garden.
Enclosed by fencing and natural stone walls, timber field shelter.
The ground extends to approximately an acre in total, it is level and divided into English country garden style beds and borders, lawns and an enclosed paddock with field shelter. The double garage has parking space in front. There is a detached workshop which would serve as an office or studio, a green house and wood store. The site benefits from a south facing aspect.
From Chepstow proceed on the A48 in the direction of Gloucester. From the bridge at Chepstow travel 3.4 miles. The drive to Stroat Farm Cottage can be found on the left hand side after the Stroat Mission. Look for the bus stop. Proceed along the lane and park in front of the garage on the left hand side.
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
ABOUT ME, Details & Links: CLICK HERE
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Summary & archive, facts & comments on Ukip: http://Ukip-vs-EUkip.com
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Leave-The-EU Referendum & BreXit Process CLICK HERE
Documents, Essays & Treaties: CLICK HERE
The Hamlet of Stroat: CLICK HERE
Data & The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: CLICK HERE
Chepstow Chat: CLICK HERE
Christopher Story: CLICK HERE
Des Watkins DFC; CdeG: CLICK HERE/
Hollie Greig etc.: CLICK HERE
Psycheocracy: CLICK HERE
The McCann Case: CLICK HERE
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
A Concept of Governance Worthy of Developement: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids Blogs with links:
Stolen Oyster with links:
Stolen Trust with links:
Stolen Childhood with links:
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I do NOT believe in prolonging human life beyond reasonable expectation of sentient participatory intellectual existence
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
- I try to make every effort to NOT infringe copyrights in any commercial way & make all corrections of fact brought to my attention by an identifiable individual
Re-TWEET my Twitterings